.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, January 30, 2006

 

Muslims/Civil Liberties an oxymoron?

Take a second and go read this, don't worry, I will still be here when you get back:
Stop The ACLU » Blog Archive » CAIR Seeks Apology For Radio Host Exercizing Free Speech

Why do these groups think that everybodys has to either agree with them or appologize to them? Let me put it to you this way, if you are not fighting to stop the forces at work trying to take your rights away, you are not worthy to call yourself an American. If you are aligned with a group that seeks to destroy what freedoms we have and demand appologies for what someone else says or does that might offend you, then you can pack your bags and go someplace else. For 20 years I served in the Forces that defend your right to live as you wish, but YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO DEMAND AN APPOLOGY FROM ME IF I HAVE OFFENDED YOU. You see, I don't care. If you are offended by me, then go somewhere else. If you offend me, SO WHAT! I don't have to listen to you and I will not.

CAIR, you can add me to your list. I support Bill Handel. Oh, and somebody tell the ACLU that there services are no longer needed.


Technorati Tags: , , ,

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?