.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, January 06, 2006

 

More about Sarge

Since Nate over at Wasted Electrons added me to his blogroll, I have added him to my list of daily reads. I also thought it might not be a bad idea to tell you all a little bit more about me. I was born and raised in St. Louis, MO and am a 1984 graduate of Ritenour High School (Go Huskies!). After high school, I attended the University of Missouri, St Louis for a semester and discovered that college was not for me, so I went and talked to the recruiters. The Air Force seemed the best fit for me, so on March 29, 1985, the Air Force and I started our relationship. The Air Force, in its infinite wisdom, decided to train me in satellite communications. Over the years, the Air Force merged us with wideband communications and telemetry systems.

In 2005, with a solid 20 years under my belt, I hung up my uniform and moved into the next chapter of my life. My family and I have settled, for the time being, in the Fort Walton Beach, FL area.

I am married and have one son. I refer to my better half as CINCHOUSE (Commander-In-Chief, House, for the uninitiated) and my son is SIT for Sarge-in-Training. SIT is a competitive swimmer with one of the local swim teams here and I am an official with USA Swimming.

Leave me a note to let me know that you came by.

Sarge out

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?