.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

 

1st Amendment Rights

Where in the world do people get the idea that the 1st Amendment protects their right to be a loud, foul mouthed SOB? I am a moderator at a cadet forum, which shall remain nameless for now, and I was accused of violating an individuals 1st Amendment rights. As I pointed out to the lad, the 1st Amendment only applies to the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT and not to a private entity. As the site is owned by another person, he sets the rules, I just enforce them. I wish that people would actually read what the Constitution actully says before they go shooting off at the mouth. As wise man once said, "It is better to keep quite and appear the fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." You know, I can live with that, can you?

Sarge, out

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?