.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

 

You are Stuck on Stupid

I love this line! Uttered by Lt Gen Honore while speaking to reporters about the second evac of New Orleans. I can think of a number of people that this great line would apply to.

1. Former President Clinton - For thinking that the American people are stupid. Personally, I don't care that you were getting some in the oval office, just admit it.

2. Former Attorney General Janet Reno - Waco

3. Former First Lady(?) and Senator Hillary Clinton - You knew. You did nothing.

4. Dan Rather - President Bush's National Guard Service

I can think of more, but I don't want to have all the fun. Leave a comment and let us know who you think needs to be told "You are stuck on stupid" and a couple of lines about why.

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?