.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, July 08, 2005

 

Run For the Hills!!

Well,. had to leave the homestead today for a swim meet and to avoid Dennis. When a storm this size is headed your way, you RUN, fast and far (well, at least we ran :)). We will hunker down here and enjoy the swimming. As I stated in an earlier post, I love swimming in that another person cannot really effect how you perform in the water. You have to do it all on your own. The coach can provide direction, the officials just observe and only two really do anything, unless ther is an infraction. I guess that other swimmers could effect you, but only if you let them. I have seen swimmers intimidate my son, but you know, when he is on, he is on.

Hope to get back to the homestead soon and get the clean-up work done and get life back to normal until the next one comes.

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?