.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, February 12, 2006

 

Why is it

A local business would like to do business with you and sends you a letter addressed to you by first name? Or, you are out makeing purchases and utilizing a check or credit card, the clerk addresses you in the same manner? I don't know about you, but I find that a tad disrespectful. Sam's Club has it right. When I shop there and proceed to complete my purchase, the cashier always thanks me and calls me Mr. ******. If I have established a continuing business relationship with you and have asked you to call me by my first name, please feel free to do so. If we do not have that relationship established, please don't feel free to do so. If we kid each other about the amount of money that CINCHOUSE spends with you, you may presume that we have established that relationship and act accordingly. You will know who you are.

Sarge, Out

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?